Pages

Thursday 25 September 2014

Superhero Reflection


We have been learning to be creative, use our key competencies, work hard to overcome challenges and help others to be able to share our best. We have written a story and made a MTV to demonstrate this learning. This is a reflection all about my cool learning. I am Amazing!


My favourite movie was Javan and Justus’s movie.


The reason why that movie was so good was because they added animations, them doing lip syncing and they did Justus catching the ball.


The best part of my movie was at the start when Viliami went ooohhh.


The best thing about my group was when Awathan, Lehi, Viliami, Deavay were kind


My movie could have been better if I was in the movie and I could do some of the movie.

I demonstrated self management by responding right away to “stop look and listen.”


I demonstrated thinking when I thought about our movie and saying “is this right?”


I demonstrated participation by joining in and working together.


I demonstrated relating to others when I shared ideas with my group.
         My movie was creative and exciting because we had lots of animations and we did different stuff than other groups like doing a different start and end. Also we did a animation for the “thats how a superhero learns to fly












1 comment:

  1. I really liked the way you boys problem solved and sorted out any little issues you encountered. I liked the creativity shown in your movie. Great job Josh and friends.

    ReplyDelete