Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Immersion Assembly Term 2 2016

WALT: recount an event.

Have you ever read a comic book? Well, team 4 is learning all about comics this term. Comic books are a common thing kids like to read about with tiny boxes with pictures and words.


The school theme is “as i see it.” And it’s all about art. The other teams are learning lots of different things. Team 1 is drawing lots of their favourite things this term. Team 2 is learning about seasons and team 3 is learning about buildings (or architecture.) Team 5 is learning about wakas.


Team 4 is learning mostly about comics altogether. Captain underpants, Garfield and more. Team 4 has made a movie like the avengers but it's called “Teacher Vengers.” It's all about the villain called Bear Baxendine. Once two teacher vengers get captured, the other ones come past. Wondering Woman, Bat Guy and The Leader Captain America. The three Teacher Vengers fight Bear Baxendine. After the defeat of Bear Baxendine, the Teacher Vengers free the captured Teacher Vengers and bring Bear Baxendine to jail.


I would like to get my own comics from this terms topic. I would really like creating comics that could have funny jokes or something like that. I hope we could learn about Garfield and write a story about a garfield movie that the class would watch.

I don’t like art much because it isn’t my strong suit but I will deal with it because I get to make comics. Overall I think I will really enjoy this term. My work is really fun already. Happy star wars day!

Task Description: today I have writen a recount about the 2016 term two immersion assembly.

No comments:

Post a Comment