Pages

Thursday 28 July 2016

If I Was an Olympic Athlete



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The time has come, people have trained for 4 years for the energy draining event. The Olympics is a tiring event that has many different sports. Over 10000 people come to watch. The Olympics has many sports such as swimming and weightlifting.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Information About Hurdles (Don’t bother reading if you already know)
Hurdles is a event that involves jumping and running. You have to jump over fence-like hurdles that block your way to the finish line. But you also have to sprint a long way at the same time. So speed and jump height is your main thing to train on if you are doing this.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would compete in Hurdles because it seems to be the easiest event and also uses lots of energy. The hurdles also seem to use jumping skills which is something I have. The hurdles just seem to be the easy event altogether and it's also very hard yet again because you have to compete with other people. Although I like jumping and running around, I still think it’s quite hard unless you have the energy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I won in third, second, or first place I would represent New Zealand because that’s where most of my family were born. Why did I represent this country you ask? Well it’s simple. It’s all because I was born in NZ with my family and I like this country a lot. This is mainly also why I don’t like going to other countries. I think my family would be proud of me representing this country too.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think that competing in the Olympics would be very fun and scary. Why? Well it’s because it feels like you have more than 100 families watching you. It’s also fun because some people would be cheering you on so you could win. If you won in first place you might be crying of joy and also everybody that wanted you to win would cheer. Altogether, if you are shy, competing in the Olympics may not be your best choice.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Olympic games are really tiring but fun at the same time. Just remember that winning isn’t the goal. The goal is to do your hardest and be proud of how well you do. The olympic games have other events than just hurdles too. So if you don’t like hurdles you can search up Olympic Game Sports The Olympic games are altogether very fun to watch, or compete in.

No comments:

Post a Comment