Pages

Thursday 4 December 2014

My Year Reflection 2014

What did I enjoy? I enjoyed maths and Scratch they were fun because I needed to think and make stories and answer questions.

What did I not enjoy? I did not enjoy reading and writing. - too hard

What new things have I learnt? I've learnt how to use Scratch Jr and painting pictures in Sarah C style.

How do I feel about my year in 2014? I felt very surprised when I got my Chromebook I was very happy
What was the most interesting thing we did? Angry Birds physics was weird and cool I liked all the energies that there were they were so cool.

How can I learn better in 2015? I can learn more about reading and writing and putting them on my blog and better participation with my group.





1 comment:

  1. Hey Josh and I really really agreed what you said for the black hat.

    ReplyDelete