Pages

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Holiday Journal Day 5 and 6

We went up the Skyline Tower to the 77th floor.  It was a super fast elevator and only took 45 seconds to get to the top.  On the roof of the elevator there was a screen that was showing what was actually happening and what level you were on.  At the top we looked down at the beach and city.

After we came down from the tower we went shopping.  I bought a little koala and kangaroo toy to take home.   That night we went out for dinner and I had Golden Nuggets and an ice cream for dessert.



The next morning we went to Pancakes on the Rocks for breakfast.  I had buttermilk pancakes with sausages, grilled tomatoes and egg.  It was so big I couldn't eat it all.  Mum and I went to Pacific Fair which is a really big mall in Australia.  Shopping was pretty boring except I got some new googles and a kick board which I used that afternoon when we went to the pool.  It was fun swimming in the pool in the dark.


No comments:

Post a Comment