Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2014

The luge

Yesterday we went to the luge and THE BIG SPLASH!!!!!!!!!! First we went to the BIG SPLASH!!!!! It was like a mini water slide first there was lots of talking then we went to a BIG WATER SSSLLLIIIDE. As we went down I was scared because it was my first time then we did it 1 more time then we went to the luge. It was a mini car stunt track mum was driving but later on in this story I did it by my self mum was fast but not fast enough I said "FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER AND FASTER" and we went at 100% speed. Then we went home.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh - I loved reading about our fun time on the luge! I really think you became a bit of a speed demon on the luge as you were very keen to go faster and faster! The last time we went down super fast - just as well we knew where the brakes were!

    ReplyDelete