Pages

Monday 14 July 2014

Yesterday we went to Rotorua

Yesterday we went to Rotorua and we got to live in a hotel it was fun but there was our iPads to play on. When it was night we went to mcdonalds I asked for a double cheese burger it was yummy and I also got a orange juice. Next we went to the playground it was fun because my brother was playing tag with me and we found a M tray on the ground and a stairway to somewhere where I didn't know that was there. It lead to a helicopter and a swiiirrrlllyyy sssllliiide when it was time to go we hoped into the car and went back to the hotel. When we got there we snuggled into the blankets and watched a movie.


1 comment:

  1. josh i really like the pictuers you used and your story was really intrisng well you go there
    next time

    ReplyDelete