Pages

Monday 11 April 2016

Fiafia Reflection 2016

Walt: organise my ideas into paragraphs and link them together.

Have you ever seen one of Pt England’s Fiafia events? Fiafia is very exciting and very fun to watch, Fiafia is one of our few events and Pt England school. Fiafia is probably my favourite event apart from year 5 & 6 camp.


If you don’t know what Fiafia is, Fiafia is an event at our school where all the students learn a dance or something like that, they practice for a long time. Then they all perform on a stage in front of over three thousand people. Fiafia is mostly on Thursday 7th of April 2016 unless it gets prosponed. Fiafia used to be set out in the school hall, but these days it’s on the field.


My group for Fiafia was Jump Jam which was taught by Ms Shamanik, Ms Tumahai and Mrs Stickland. Jump Jam is probably the 2nd most energetic group in Fiafia. The reason I chose Jump Jam is because it was the only group i’m familiar with apart from Hip Hop. I was practicing for over 5 Weeks.


My favourite group (apart from mine) was Hip Hop Middle and that group was taught by Mr Baxendine my home room teacher. It was my favourite because they had a song I mostly hear on “The Breeze” in my mom’s car, and their actions were really good.

Altogether, this Fiafia was the best one i’ve ever watched and practiced for. I would recommend coming to our Fiafia, because it’s really fun to watch. Fiafia was the best event so far on 2016. I hope you liked my reflection on my Fiafia!

Task Description: Fiafia was the best thing ever, I am learning to make paragraphs in the smallest amount of time. This writing is about Fiafia 2016. Enjoy my story!

No comments:

Post a Comment