Pages

Monday 6 April 2015

Pebbles

Pebbles is my guinea pig he can be a top secret spy but first here's how he got his name. Pebbles got his name when I was 5 years old. I said we should name him "pebbles" but my brother thought I said pillows. But I convinced them to think that I was saying pebbles. Now here's how he's a top secret animal agent.
This is Pebbles in "not agent form"
This is him in is "super secret agent form"
This is him in "uber secret super duper agent form"




But... Here's 1 more thing
This is him in "vegetarian mode"
This is him eating a flower. I like to call this the "get rid of the bees" trick.
Finally he's back to normal.
And here is his prize.

3 comments:

  1. Josh I can see that you have a top secret agent on your hands there. I liked the pictures of Pebbles you added to your story. The one where Pebbles is under cover is my favorite. Would you be able to comment back with the things that Pebbles likes to eat and the things that he doesn't. Keep up the blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pebbles likes yellow flowers, cucumber, lettuce, cabbage, grass and guinea pig pellets. He doesn't really like apple cores or white daisy flowers but you can still feed him apple cores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job Josh! All this time I never realised we had a superhero in our back yard! I love how you have used your imagination and made this blog post very interesting for the reader :)

    ReplyDelete