Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2016

SLJ: Day 9 School Activities

This is all the things a random kid does at school in the UK.





Monday:

  1. PE 8:45 - 10:00
  2. Reading 10:00 - 11:00
  3. Morning Tea 11:00 - 11:30
  4. Maths 11:30 - 12:00
  5. PE 12:00 - 1:00
  6. Lunch 1:00 - 2:00
  7. Inquiry 2:00 - 3:00
  8. Hometime - 3;00


Tuesday:

Tuesday is the same as Monday, but we have writing instead of  PE in the morning.



Wednesday:

Wednesday is the complete same as Tuesday.



Thursday:

Thursday is my favourite day, this is because we get to animate and make fun things on the computers. Apart from this, Thursday is the same as Tuesday and Wednesday.


Friday:

Friday is the same as the middle three. Apart from after lunch, after lunch, group 1 and 2 go to ICT or Makers space. Makers space is a building class. And ICT is animation class.


From Both Of These, I Think My School Is Better.







My favourite subject at school is inquiry, because we usually get to choose what we do. Some of the choices are:



Multimedia
Reading
Origami
Work
Sleep

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh,

    Wow, thanks for your very detailed description of a typical 'school day' at Pt England School. It was interesting to see that you have so much PE on Mondays. I am actually a PE teacher so I love to see that students are given plenty of opportunities to be active during the day!

    It looks as though you are also encouraged to be very creative at your school. I love the sound of the Inquiry class. It must be a lot of fun to be able to decide on what you'd most like to do and to have so many different options. We certainly didn't have any inquiry classes when I was a student in primary school!

    We did have a teacher in Year 4 who taught us how to do origami, though. I loved it and I still remembered some of the skills years later when I was living in Japan and making origami with my Japanese students!

    Do you like origami?

    Talk soon,

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete